10-28-2020, 06:43 PM
Old Bob Wrote:Armaspec has spacers for A1 & A2 length stocks which I have on both my Grendel & 6mm ARC rifles. Which weight option should I use for those two rifles... C, H, H2 or H3?
I have the spacer as well. I found it to be ever so slightly longer than it needed to be (in an ACE Skeleton stock) which impeded bolt locking back. Quick diagnosis and quick fix...grabbed a piece of sandpaper and ground down one end a bit. Just shorten it up until you have your desired clearance should you run into the problem. As for what weight... That's up to you. H is the same as your standard ar-15 buffer. H2 heavier, H3 heavier again. I know nothing of 6mm ARC so I got nothin' on that one. With 2 mid-length gas systems, I have used H and H2 with factory and my reloads. Both worked just fine. I prefer the H2. Feels like it cycles more crisp, maybe faster, and definitely changes the recoil impulse. No traditional buffer spring noise.

