Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Maybe a scope for b'day present?
#1
So. I have several Vortex scopes (1 PST gen 1, 2 strike eagles 3-18x) and a couple of the PA 4-14 ffp's... but I'm thinking maybe this year to get 1 scope a bit higher up on the goodness scale...?
Looking for recommendations, I think street price limit would be $1K...
I like MOA and subtensions (not the bdc style), that's what all my current ones are and I'm too old to change. Plus this time a FFP is my choice.
I looked at a Vortex pst gen II ffp, the 3-15x44....
For my eyes I want as clear of glass as I can get, for the budget.

This scope will be for hunting, some long range shooting out to maybe 600 yds. I have another for the 1000 yd playing.
Probably put this one a savage 6.5 Creed, 20" barrel I'm currently working on loads for it.
My Grrrs are all set up ok for now, for what I can do with them, so this one is for a bolt action.

Anyway, if anyone has some thoughts or suggestions, or experience, would like to hear.

Thanks.
"Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Maybe a scope for b'day present? - by grayfox - 10-24-2020, 01:44 PM
Maybe a scope for b'day present? - by fabbrisd - 10-25-2020, 01:30 AM
Maybe a scope for b'day present? - by Mesa1978 - 10-25-2020, 04:45 PM
Maybe a scope for b'day present? - by ike838 - 11-05-2020, 10:07 PM
Maybe a scope for b'day present? - by grayfox - 11-05-2020, 10:55 PM
Maybe a scope for b'day present? - by ike838 - 11-05-2020, 11:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)