03-27-2012, 04:04 AM
Where are you finding a complete forged lower W/buttstock for $50.00? The least expensive, complete, forged AR-15 lowers local to me are $299.00 + state fee.
I can't comment on the difference between the LW-15 and the Plum Crazy because I have not had my hands on an LW-15, but a little internet research has revealed that they are more similar than different; in the fact that they are both completely polymer except for the bolt catch, and the both utilize the exact same trigger components.
I can't comment on the difference between the LW-15 and the Plum Crazy because I have not had my hands on an LW-15, but a little internet research has revealed that they are more similar than different; in the fact that they are both completely polymer except for the bolt catch, and the both utilize the exact same trigger components.
