04-19-2022, 06:47 AM
tdbru Wrote:DNS,
i'm hoping through it all, the initial rifle/caliber tryouts, and the rest of the gear trials and evaluations, and the years you've put in, you've continued to have FUN. Here's hoping for another fun 13 years eliminating feral pigs.
enjoy! and thanks for the all the vids and knowledge transfer.
best regards,
-tdbru
It is a lot of fun. It is also a lot of work, both in the field and the editing afterwards. I still get a charge out of being able to help out landowners and manage to get usable video as well. Not all of the hunts are truly exciting, but sometimes there are unique things I can cull from them to present in order to help make them more interesting. That is the other reward I really enjoy, is hearing how something I have presented is found to be entertaining or useful to the viewers. It is often the input from the viewers that helps me try new things or make better presentations. A lot of the stuff I do comes from input from folks like y'all.
In this case, the hunt wasn't so much as reaching the 250k lbs. Of course, I never would have realized that because I never would have tabulated all the data. A viewer generously has donated his time and did that for me and he even sends me the occasional update on my progress, everything from average male size, average female size, male to female ratio, average number of yards shot, etc.
lazyengineer Wrote:WOW! Seriously impressed.
WOW!
Love your video's - keep it up sir, they are very helpful to the rest of us!
Thank you!
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange

