Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone received an order for a complete upper from LaRue recently?
#9
Thanks Hickory Nut. I am trying to be patient. Why are you switching barrels from Wilson Combat to Lilja? Just looking for an education, definitely not questioning your decision. Thanks again.

Hickory Nut Wrote:I ordered one and after waiting several months I canceled it after they couldn't tell me how long it was going to take. Once they started selling their Billet lowers to the public I ordered one of those and it shipped within a few days. I ended up finding one of their 13" Stealth 2.0 uppers on gunbroker for $270. I am just waiting on the Lilja barrel to complete the build. It currently has a 16" Wilson Combat Barrel in it now. I do like the way the upper and lower connect to the receiver. You will not be unhappy with your purchase.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Anyone received an order for a complete upper from LaRue recently? - by Glenn54 - 10-12-2020, 06:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)