Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New to 65g builds
#7
Bigs28 Wrote:If all your doing is hunting or shooting at 100 yards and only expect hunting accuracy then monster all day and spend the savings on upgraded optic or trigger. If you want the probability of a better barrel then faxon

I'm not really interested in precision long distance shooting with this build. I have a 6.5 creedmoor ar-10 setup for that. I'm gonna use this for hunting and self defense purposes but if I can get great accuracy out of one of these barrels that's what I want. I have a elftmann match trigger to go in this build
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New to 65g builds - by Joinordie76 - 09-04-2020, 03:49 PM
New to 65g builds - by mdram - 09-04-2020, 03:57 PM
New to 65g builds - by Joinordie76 - 09-04-2020, 04:00 PM
New to 65g builds - by mdram - 09-04-2020, 04:16 PM
New to 65g builds - by Joinordie76 - 09-04-2020, 04:19 PM
New to 65g builds - by Bigs28 - 09-04-2020, 04:21 PM
New to 65g builds - by Joinordie76 - 09-04-2020, 04:31 PM
New to 65g builds - by A5BLASTER - 09-04-2020, 05:19 PM
New to 65g builds - by tdbru - 09-04-2020, 10:31 PM
New to 65g builds - by Joinordie76 - 09-04-2020, 11:24 PM
New to 65g builds - by Cotay - 09-07-2020, 01:01 AM
New to 65g builds - by VASCAR2 - 09-07-2020, 02:02 AM
New to 65g builds - by Cotay - 09-07-2020, 02:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)