Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grendel Mags
#5
The CPD-Duramag 20 round capacity in 6.5 Grendel is a newly released product and PA has the highest price I’ve seen. Aim Surplus had the best price when I bought two a couple weeks ago. The AR Stoner used to be rebranded ASC. D&H sell a ten round mag and Amend2 sell a polymer ten round 6.5 Grendel mags. LaRue and Brownell’s used to have the best price on E-Landers but I haven’t bought any E-L in a few months. The last E-L mags I bought were from LaRue Tactical when I was buy MBT-2S triggers.


I just checked Joe Bob Outfitters has CPD-Duramags on sale and in stock.

https://www.joeboboutfitters.com/C-Produ....5-mag.htm
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Grendel Mags - by Hinkar - 08-26-2020, 08:00 PM
Grendel Mags - by Cowdog - 08-26-2020, 08:05 PM
Grendel Mags - by mdram - 08-26-2020, 08:35 PM
Grendel Mags - by Cowdog - 08-26-2020, 08:53 PM
Grendel Mags - by VASCAR2 - 08-27-2020, 12:31 AM
Grendel Mags - by Croak - 08-27-2020, 03:29 PM
Grendel Mags - by Hinkar - 08-28-2020, 03:57 AM
Grendel Mags - by Huckleberry75 - 08-28-2020, 11:12 AM
Grendel Mags - by Mustangfreek - 08-29-2020, 09:53 AM
Grendel Mags - by Cowdog - 08-29-2020, 01:22 PM
Grendel Mags - by VASCAR2 - 08-29-2020, 03:46 PM
Grendel Mags - by redhat - 08-29-2020, 06:31 PM
Grendel Mags - by Cowdog - 08-29-2020, 07:20 PM
Grendel Mags - by Mustangfreek - 08-29-2020, 09:20 PM
Grendel Mags - by Mopar forever - 08-29-2020, 09:49 PM
Grendel Mags - by Mustangfreek - 08-31-2020, 10:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)