Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which ammo to use for barrel break in, Wolf or Hornady AG?
#25
Wanderson Wrote:So is Wolf Gold 6.5G now made in the Philippines like Wolf Gold .223?
I thought it was still rebranded PPU.

No, the last lots of Wolf Gold I’ve seen imported were still coming from Serbia manufactured by Prvi Partizan with PPU head stamp and large rifle primers. I haven’t seen any new lots of 6.5 Grendel Wolf Gold since PPU reintroduced their 6.5 Grendel with higher quality brass cases which use small rifle primers. If the head stamp is PPU on Wolf Gold it comes from Serbia.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Which ammo to use for barrel break in, Wolf or Hornady AG? - by VASCAR2 - 08-25-2020, 12:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)