Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Muzzle Device recommendations
#21
I would recommend the VG6 stuff. I have the Epsilon on one AR and a Gamma on another(both 5.56) and a Lambda on a bolt gun(6.5 Grendel). I did try a Gamma on my bolt gun but I personally like the Lambda better but that is just my personal preference. The Gamma does look nice on the end of a barrel though. Not too big and it does the job.

Edit: One thing I forgot to mention was that I tried using a jam nut compared to a washer(Accu-Washer) on the Gamma (6.5 Grendel) and I found that the washer was more accurate for me. For some reason the jam nut did not shoot as good for me as the washer did. I checked to see if the brake was loose but it wasn't with the jam nut but it was just spraying the bullets all over the place. Maybe a different load would have worked better but the same load worked fine for the washer mounted version. This was with the Gamma. I have seen on here that others have used a jam nut with success so it could just be my rifle or me. The Lambda works fine and it basically is a jam nut so go figure.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Muzzle Device recommendations - by shermanempire - 08-09-2020, 03:35 AM
Muzzle Device recommendations - by Mad Charlie - 08-09-2020, 11:17 AM
Muzzle Device recommendations - by VASCAR2 - 08-09-2020, 11:59 AM
Muzzle Device recommendations - by grayfox - 08-09-2020, 12:00 PM
Muzzle Device recommendations - by NightStalker - 08-17-2020, 07:46 PM
Muzzle Device recommendations - by tdbru - 08-17-2020, 08:09 PM
Muzzle Device recommendations - by Cotay - 08-17-2020, 09:58 PM
Muzzle Device recommendations - by sbowhuntr - 08-18-2020, 02:13 AM
Muzzle Device recommendations - by js8588 - 08-18-2020, 04:08 AM
Muzzle Device recommendations - by drewthebrave - 08-18-2020, 09:55 PM
Muzzle Device recommendations - by 6.5 Grendel - 08-19-2020, 03:29 AM
Muzzle Device recommendations - by Mustangfreek - 08-19-2020, 10:44 AM
Muzzle Device recommendations - by biodsl - 08-19-2020, 03:31 PM
Muzzle Device recommendations - by burnsy13 - 08-19-2020, 08:02 PM
Muzzle Device recommendations - by 1Shot - 08-21-2020, 01:19 PM
Muzzle Device recommendations - by mtnlvr - 08-21-2020, 05:51 PM
Muzzle Device recommendations - by Kaveman×39 - 08-25-2020, 01:51 AM
Muzzle Device recommendations - by grayfox - 08-25-2020, 02:02 AM
Muzzle Device recommendations - by pinetreebbs - 08-25-2020, 02:55 AM
Muzzle Device recommendations - by jasper2408 - 08-25-2020, 12:42 PM
Muzzle Device recommendations - by shermanempire - 09-12-2020, 03:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)