Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Head space
#1
First I have to say I'm not new to the AR15 platform, but I am new to the Grendel. With that said I bought a set of go no go gauges and to my surprise the bolt closed on the no go. This is a new tool craft bcg and Balistic Advantage barrel I'm working with, Ive never seen this on brand new parts so I'm confused.
I have a theory i put to much strength on it but didnt seem like it.

With all this said what happens if i fire it and check the casing. Ive never seen one shot with excessive HS so whats the risk?

I should state the gauges were made by Pacific tool.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Head space - by NightStalker - 08-20-2020, 03:37 AM
Head space - by NugginFutz - 08-20-2020, 04:43 AM
Head space - by montana - 08-20-2020, 06:04 AM
Head space - by Klem - 08-20-2020, 07:26 AM
Head space - by PVBoom - 08-20-2020, 12:52 PM
Head space - by NightStalker - 08-20-2020, 01:31 PM
Head space - by NightStalker - 08-20-2020, 01:55 PM
Head space - by Klem - 08-20-2020, 04:18 PM
Head space - by Klem - 08-20-2020, 04:22 PM
Head space - by NightStalker - 08-20-2020, 04:22 PM
Head space - by 82HALO - 08-28-2020, 12:20 PM
Head space - by Mad Charlie - 08-28-2020, 07:39 PM
Head space - by SuperGrendel - 09-01-2020, 04:04 PM
Head space - by NightStalker - 09-01-2020, 04:16 PM
Head space - by mtnlvr - 09-01-2020, 05:24 PM
Head space - by Mad Charlie - 09-01-2020, 09:44 PM
Head space - by Klem - 09-01-2020, 10:15 PM
Head space - by Mad Charlie - 09-02-2020, 01:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)