08-18-2020, 10:06 PM
Luckily I picked up most of what I wanted during freedom week last year (even for guns I didn't yet own). When this news broke over the weekend, I placed a small order with Brownells to fill in a few gaps in my inventory. I got an email on Sunday saying they're "holding my place in line" for those products until the stay is officially lifted. I didn't place a big order, so I'll wait it out and see how it goes.
I agree with Cotay above - if you need magazines, now may be the time to order them. Us Californians have decades of pent up demand for Standard capacity magazines, and we're looking to hoard something other than toilet paper.
I agree with Cotay above - if you need magazines, now may be the time to order them. Us Californians have decades of pent up demand for Standard capacity magazines, and we're looking to hoard something other than toilet paper.

