08-17-2020, 03:58 PM
I have 33 AR-15 magazines for the 6.5 Grendel. I have six original C Products, seven ASC, 18 E-Lander and two new 20 round CPD Duramags. These mags include capacities , 5, 10, 15, 17, 24 and 25 rounds. I don't have any of the 26 round curved CPD-Duramags.
Having one faulty ASC and one faulty E-Lander is not good but quality control is the issue and not design. The E-Lander mags use a heavier gauge of stainless steel for the bodies but are durable. The E-Lander mags are heavier, have less room for cartridge overall length and harder to use when new. Once worn in my E-Lander mags have been reliable.
Having one faulty ASC and one faulty E-Lander is not good but quality control is the issue and not design. The E-Lander mags use a heavier gauge of stainless steel for the bodies but are durable. The E-Lander mags are heavier, have less room for cartridge overall length and harder to use when new. Once worn in my E-Lander mags have been reliable.

