Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Trouble with Alexander Arms E-Lander 17 round magazines
#16
I had one 24 round E-Lander that had rough welds on the spine which was dragging on the follower. I smoothed the rough welds with a hand file and the magazine was gtg. There are other reports of E-Lander mag bodies not being aligned properly when welded causing issues. There are other reports beside my issue of rough spot welds on the interior of the body. Some people report feed lips being in the improper position and need tweaking.

It sucks that these poor quality mags reach the public. You either try to return them to the vendor, fix them yourself or trash them. Fortunately I’ve been able to fix all my 6.5 Grendel mags.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Trouble with Alexander Arms E-Lander 17 round magazines - by VASCAR2 - 08-17-2020, 02:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)