08-16-2020, 10:14 PM
I appreciate the suggestions.
I tried loading these again today and I think only one magazine of three is really bad, and I had the luck to try that one first. I disassembled it and put a stack of 17 rounds in the body, then slid the stack back and forth with my fingers at each end and I could still feel it binding. The other magazines are significantly more difficult to load than other brands but now they did not feel pathologically so; I think my fingers were bruised from struggling with the bad one the other day making these seem worse. I'll see if I can continue to break these in, and I'll try to replace the problematic one.
I tried loading these again today and I think only one magazine of three is really bad, and I had the luck to try that one first. I disassembled it and put a stack of 17 rounds in the body, then slid the stack back and forth with my fingers at each end and I could still feel it binding. The other magazines are significantly more difficult to load than other brands but now they did not feel pathologically so; I think my fingers were bruised from struggling with the bad one the other day making these seem worse. I'll see if I can continue to break these in, and I'll try to replace the problematic one.

