Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Powder suggestions
#14
another caliber Wrote:Powder Valley has IMR 4895 in stock. If you have primers I think you'll be able to find powder with a little perseverance. I think powder is getting to be much more available because those that don't have primers aren't buying powder. I've been able to buy all the powders I want after watching for a week or two for it to become available.

This mirrors what I'm seeing too. Primers are scarce, but powder is being replenished rather regularly. My local store has pretty much anything IMR, Hodgdon, or Alliant makes. Sadly, very few Western Powders products...just some pistol powders, but sadly no rifle powders like TAC.

I picked up more CFE223 and 8208 this morning but again passed on a fresh shipment of CCI 400s. I know CCI is working around the clock, so I'm holding out for some 450s or BR4s.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Powder suggestions - by Pwoller - 06-19-2020, 07:48 PM
Powder suggestions - by A5BLASTER - 06-19-2020, 08:00 PM
Powder suggestions - by 65GbySeven - 06-20-2020, 04:19 AM
Powder suggestions - by Pwoller - 06-20-2020, 02:56 PM
Powder suggestions - by rb288 - 06-21-2020, 12:11 PM
Powder suggestions - by SDguy - 06-21-2020, 03:58 PM
Powder suggestions - by FLshooter - 06-21-2020, 06:38 PM
Powder suggestions - by Pwoller - 06-21-2020, 08:50 PM
Powder suggestions - by stubshaft - 06-26-2020, 05:03 AM
Powder suggestions - by another caliber - 08-14-2020, 11:46 PM
Powder suggestions - by jbmarshtx - 08-15-2020, 12:03 AM
Powder suggestions - by another caliber - 08-15-2020, 12:29 AM
Powder suggestions - by Cotay - 08-16-2020, 01:17 AM
Powder suggestions - by muvef - 06-19-2020, 10:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)