08-15-2020, 12:37 PM
Same, the elanders need some break in, I always start with 12 rounds first time out then bump up a round or two.
My newest e-lander 17 still sticks past 14 rounds but when empty the follower never seems to bind. Still havent opened it up yet though to check it, I like to let em break in dry before trying a dry lube to speed the process.
Gotta admit, I have zero break in issues with CPDs and just took some 20 round CPD/Duramags to the range and theyre still easier to load on day one vs my oldest e-landed. Not that Ive had any malfunctions with e-landers, and once theyre broken in, are heavy gauge steel with STRONG springs so should hold up well.
But CPD 20 are much easier to use off a bench over the 26s.
My newest e-lander 17 still sticks past 14 rounds but when empty the follower never seems to bind. Still havent opened it up yet though to check it, I like to let em break in dry before trying a dry lube to speed the process.
Gotta admit, I have zero break in issues with CPDs and just took some 20 round CPD/Duramags to the range and theyre still easier to load on day one vs my oldest e-landed. Not that Ive had any malfunctions with e-landers, and once theyre broken in, are heavy gauge steel with STRONG springs so should hold up well.
But CPD 20 are much easier to use off a bench over the 26s.

