04-30-2011, 01:31 AM
OK, sparks another question to mind..
what distance do you guys use for your back up irons or reflex sights on yer carbines?
originally, for my back up irons I was going with a 50m zero to put me on point for up to 200m, however I noticed that it ended up leaving me shooting 9" low at 300m, so I ended up switching to a 40m zero that puts me a 2" high at 100m 3.5" high at 150m, 2.5" high at 200m, and only 6" low at 300m.
those are least my results
any thoughts?
what distance do you guys use for your back up irons or reflex sights on yer carbines?
originally, for my back up irons I was going with a 50m zero to put me on point for up to 200m, however I noticed that it ended up leaving me shooting 9" low at 300m, so I ended up switching to a 40m zero that puts me a 2" high at 100m 3.5" high at 150m, 2.5" high at 200m, and only 6" low at 300m.
those are least my results
any thoughts?
