Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Custom Boonie Hats with Electronic Ear Pro Compatibility
#22
PVBoom Wrote:OK, so what is the difference in brim between small and large?

FYI, I have a bunch of boonies, including 2 marine covers, in XL, desert and marpat, so I have those for comparison.
I see you mentioning the Tan 499, but the order form only has multicam and Kryptek, so I guess other colors and size are later specified in Paypal

I have a large collection of boonies dating back to the 1980s for reference and lessons-learned.

Small brims are close to or a bit shorter than most military boonies (depending on the vendor), with a 2.75" brim from headband to the rim as a measure.

Large brims are 3.5", so a bit larger than most military boonies.

I also just made a 4" XL brim that isn't listed yet, so I can really do whatever you want. You want a MC Sombrero with a Size 8 head, we can do it.

We can also do double thickness brim material if you want a more stiff vs floppy boonie.

I've also done more conventional boonies custom-order, but with my approach to ventilation.

I prefer to communicate with customers to get the exact size and confirm what they want, so every order is followed with an email determining the details.

No matter what color you order, there is plenty of time to get exactly what you want if we have the material.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Custom Boonie Hats with Electronic Ear Pro Compatibility - by LRRPF52 - 08-05-2020, 08:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)