Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Baffled
#10
HuntTXhogs Wrote:..... but BCA posts photos of tight groups to let their customers know what they can expect from their barrels.

What went wrong here ?

Cherry-picked opportunity/photos.
"Hit or miss" -- back when I played some golf, I read where a tree was 90% air only 10% branches/leaves.... but every time I hit a ball through a tree it hit something and bounced, well, anywhere but where I wanted.
Those trees were called "hit or miss" but what they were "called" meant little to me since I saw the results I always got.
BCA to me is the same, regardless of whatever hype they might have on their web page.
"Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Baffled - by Unlucky7 - 05-28-2020, 09:46 PM
Baffled - by Klem - 05-28-2020, 10:10 PM
Baffled - by bruceleroy - 05-28-2020, 10:19 PM
Baffled - by grayfox - 05-28-2020, 11:47 PM
Baffled - by LR1955 - 05-28-2020, 11:55 PM
Baffled - by Allen Roberts - 05-29-2020, 12:52 AM
Baffled - by Unlucky7 - 08-03-2020, 11:16 AM
Baffled - by FLshooter - 08-03-2020, 11:41 AM
Baffled - by HuntTXhogs - 08-03-2020, 01:10 PM
Baffled - by grayfox - 08-03-2020, 04:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)