Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Baffled
#8
The thing about BCA is that they are hit or miss. Mostly miss.I have a few acquaintances from the club that get decent groups out of BCA barrels. but they’ve had to waste maybe 1000 rounds and postage to keep sending the barrel back and getting another one.
To me Time is money and wasting ammo is wasting money.There are group buy barrels that will get you MOA.But,it all depends on what you want. I wanted a sub MO a barrel that needed no break in time.I ordered a Bartlein 24” heavy barrel from Craddock.It cost me $575 with shipping. But that’s it.Half-inch groups once I sighted it in. No wasted ammo, no postage to send it back.And a quality barrel will shoot better for a longer too.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Baffled - by Unlucky7 - 05-28-2020, 09:46 PM
Baffled - by Klem - 05-28-2020, 10:10 PM
Baffled - by bruceleroy - 05-28-2020, 10:19 PM
Baffled - by grayfox - 05-28-2020, 11:47 PM
Baffled - by LR1955 - 05-28-2020, 11:55 PM
Baffled - by Allen Roberts - 05-29-2020, 12:52 AM
Baffled - by Unlucky7 - 08-03-2020, 11:16 AM
Baffled - by FLshooter - 08-03-2020, 11:41 AM
Baffled - by HuntTXhogs - 08-03-2020, 01:10 PM
Baffled - by grayfox - 08-03-2020, 04:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)