Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hornady 123 HPBT
#8
jasper2408 Wrote:If I had to I could switch to their Monster bullets which is supposed to be Nosler and I did get pretty good results with the Nosler 123gr CC HPBT(both the factory box and blems) and the Hornady 123gr ELD-M. I have only shot them in my AR though so I was not able to play around with seating depth too much.

You have peaked my interest now so I am going to contact Midsouth Monday and see what they say.

be aware that the ms mm 123 bullets are oversized i ordered 500 a long time back and they measure 2.655-2.66 in diam had issues shooting them out of most of my 6.5 guns
im heading over to the shop here shortly ill grab the calipers and take some measurement pics again
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hornady 123 HPBT - by glk45 - 08-01-2020, 04:16 PM
Hornady 123 HPBT - by jasper2408 - 08-01-2020, 05:21 PM
Hornady 123 HPBT - by sundowner - 08-01-2020, 05:46 PM
Hornady 123 HPBT - by glk45 - 08-01-2020, 10:29 PM
Hornady 123 HPBT - by jasper2408 - 08-02-2020, 01:45 AM
Hornady 123 HPBT - by glk45 - 08-02-2020, 11:14 AM
Hornady 123 HPBT - by jasper2408 - 08-02-2020, 12:50 PM
Hornady 123 HPBT - by mel - 08-02-2020, 03:10 PM
Hornady 123 HPBT - by jasper2408 - 08-02-2020, 07:21 PM
Hornady 123 HPBT - by mel - 08-02-2020, 07:36 PM
Hornady 123 HPBT - by glk45 - 08-03-2020, 02:46 PM
Hornady 123 HPBT - by jasper2408 - 08-04-2020, 03:15 PM
Hornady 123 HPBT - by Happy2Shoot - 08-04-2020, 08:58 PM
Hornady 123 HPBT - by Mad Charlie - 08-04-2020, 10:00 PM
Hornady 123 HPBT - by jasper2408 - 08-04-2020, 10:04 PM
Hornady 123 HPBT - by mel - 08-04-2020, 10:39 PM
Hornady 123 HPBT - by A5BLASTER - 08-05-2020, 04:04 AM
Hornady 123 HPBT - by MikaS - 08-05-2020, 08:54 AM
Hornady 123 HPBT - by mel - 08-05-2020, 02:16 PM
Hornady 123 HPBT - by jasper2408 - 08-06-2020, 04:00 PM
Hornady 123 HPBT - by glk45 - 08-07-2020, 12:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)