Lets talk benches
#5
I built myself a bench benches for when I use the shoot at my friend’s cow pasture.I went to the range and took a picture of one of their wooden batches. It was made out of 4 x 4 and 2 x 6. The other guys liked it so much that they copied my idea. It was very sturdy.But there are tons of plants all over the web, I seen this one, that also looks nice and more portable.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16522[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lets talk benches - by FarmerDave - 07-27-2020, 04:35 PM
Lets talk benches - by Lemonaid - 07-27-2020, 05:58 PM
Lets talk benches - by FarmerDave - 07-27-2020, 06:31 PM
Lets talk benches - by kmon - 07-27-2020, 09:08 PM
Lets talk benches - by FLshooter - 07-27-2020, 11:16 PM
Lets talk benches - by FRB6.5 - 07-28-2020, 01:29 AM
Lets talk benches - by Jakal - 07-28-2020, 02:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)