Lets talk benches
#3
Lemonaid Wrote:Might be some ideas for you at this link. (gavintube) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EQPOidx5Ro

I saw that one when he posted it, thanks for the reminder! It's actually what got me thinking about a concrete top. This bench will need to be portable as I use a field lane for a shooting lane during the summer and winter, but need to remove it during harvest and planting season.

I ran across this top shape, and considering it but modify it to make it longer front to back so I can place the rifle centered on the benchtop, and I can sit behind it squared up instead of leaning over like most benches. I probably won't make an integral seat, or at least not a bench like it has.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16520[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lets talk benches - by FarmerDave - 07-27-2020, 04:35 PM
Lets talk benches - by Lemonaid - 07-27-2020, 05:58 PM
Lets talk benches - by FarmerDave - 07-27-2020, 06:31 PM
Lets talk benches - by kmon - 07-27-2020, 09:08 PM
Lets talk benches - by FLshooter - 07-27-2020, 11:16 PM
Lets talk benches - by FRB6.5 - 07-28-2020, 01:29 AM
Lets talk benches - by Jakal - 07-28-2020, 02:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)