Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grendel Bren 2 barrel blank source?
#4
I think you can get a barrel blank, however you’ll need to find a place that can contour the barrel and have the equipment to press the barrel into place.

I’d look at smiths that have done AK builds since they would have the equipment and experience.

I would reach out to Ken he does great work and has done builds that a lot of people haven’t.

http://www.globalmilitarygunsmithing.com/
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Grendel Bren 2 barrel blank source? - by tcte - 07-20-2020, 07:41 PM
Grendel Bren 2 barrel blank source? - by Lemonaid - 07-20-2020, 09:04 PM
Grendel Bren 2 barrel blank source? - by am4966 - 07-21-2020, 02:25 AM
Grendel Bren 2 barrel blank source? - by tcte - 07-23-2020, 12:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)