Hello from KY!
#10
koger Wrote:Thanks for the welcome guys. Vascar, I reside in south central KY, Wayne Co. We have lake cumberland, which is a huge tourist draw, and we have several Historic sites, The Millsprings mill is one of them, and the civil war battlefield which it is a part of. I live about 45 minutes away from Pall Mall TN, home of the worl war 1 Hero, Alvin York. They have a across the log, traditional ML shoot there every spring, limited to 230 shooters. This is the toughest ML shoot I have ever been to. Ole Bob, they still have the western shoots, but I have never made it out there.


Thanks for the response Koger! I’ve only seen Cumberland lake from google earth but have been on I-75 several times from Lexington to Knoxville. I like that area of Kentucky. My Daughter lived in Richmond a few years ago but I never made it to Wayne County. I hope you enjoy your 6.5 Grendel.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hello from KY! - by koger - 07-16-2020, 02:52 AM
Hello from KY! - by Old Bob - 07-16-2020, 04:06 AM
Hello from KY! - by FLshooter - 07-16-2020, 11:50 AM
Hello from KY! - by VASCAR2 - 07-16-2020, 12:41 PM
Hello from KY! - by A5BLASTER - 07-16-2020, 12:43 PM
Hello from KY! - by just_john - 07-16-2020, 05:57 PM
Hello from KY! - by koger - 07-16-2020, 09:12 PM
Hello from KY! - by koger - 07-16-2020, 09:24 PM
Hello from KY! - by Medic73 - 07-17-2020, 01:02 AM
Hello from KY! - by VASCAR2 - 07-17-2020, 10:53 AM
Hello from KY! - by Bottomdweller - 07-17-2020, 03:30 PM
Hello from KY! - by GregP42 - 07-18-2020, 03:25 AM
Hello from KY! - by CWOZ - 07-20-2020, 01:14 PM
Hello from KY! - by koger - 07-22-2020, 04:21 PM
Hello from KY! - by Pootyng - 07-27-2020, 03:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)