07-16-2020, 04:48 PM
Hmmm. Looks like they can't be left loaded. Not surprising, polymer isn't as resistant to this issue as the steel mags.
I wonder what happens if you load them after they've swelled then try and insert them.
Why doesn't someone make a polymer mag that has a metal insert that reinforces them at the magwel? Since they are single stack, why not make the walls thicker to prevent more of this? Seems like this is going to be an epic issue, I hope Ammend2 is ready.
I wonder what happens if you load them after they've swelled then try and insert them.
Why doesn't someone make a polymer mag that has a metal insert that reinforces them at the magwel? Since they are single stack, why not make the walls thicker to prevent more of this? Seems like this is going to be an epic issue, I hope Ammend2 is ready.
Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

