Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Computer model
#1
While working up my load for my howa, my chrony broke. Does someone here have one of those programs that can tell you the approximate velocity of your round? I have a HB 20 inch barrel. My load is 33.3 gr. LVR and the bullet is 123.5 gr. nosler partition. I file off the tip. Any other info necessary? I'm hoping it's mid 26 or better.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Computer model - by Bottomdweller - 07-16-2020, 03:47 PM
Computer model - by grayfox - 07-16-2020, 07:22 PM
Computer model - by Bottomdweller - 07-17-2020, 12:41 AM
Computer model - by jbmarshtx - 07-17-2020, 03:49 PM
Computer model - by Lemonaid - 07-17-2020, 05:46 PM
Computer model - by Bottomdweller - 07-17-2020, 08:45 PM
Computer model - by Lemonaid - 07-17-2020, 09:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)