Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Group Buy Range Report Sierra 130gr TGK 8208xbr
#7
bruceleroy Wrote:This is a viable round for hunting at the current velocity. At 300 he should still be around 1941 fps and 1087 ft/lbs. That meets all manufacturers expansion threshold and will still be good for smaller game , such as deer, out to about 450ish.

I guess what I meant was if you could work up the velocity and still stay under a minute it would be even more viable for hunting at longer ranges with possibly even better expansion. But 300-400 is a stretch so it is probably not needed. I was just thinking out loud.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Group Buy Range Report Sierra 130gr TGK 8208xbr - by JTB - 07-16-2020, 03:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)