Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hornaday American Gunner vs. Frontier
#43
I know this is several days old. But I will add my experience with Hornady Black 123 ELD. It’s hot. I get flattened primers regularly. And that is in two different rifles. 1-20” BA DMR and 1-22” JP Supermatch. Both rifles are correctly head spaced. With my hand loads I get 4:00 ejection and when I shoot Black it ejects at 3:00. I did notice when the bolt slams home it is pulling the bullet to the lands cause they show rifle marks just like it kissed the lands. I don’t know but the stuff is hot. My 2 cents. Report and recoil are different as well. My reloads have no issues and give me great accuracy. Shot .630 on the JP last weekend
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hornaday American Gunner vs. Frontier - by DeanD - 04-11-2020, 05:50 AM
Hornaday American Gunner vs. Frontier - by FRB6.5 - 04-11-2020, 03:15 PM
Hornaday American Gunner vs. Frontier - by FRB6.5 - 04-11-2020, 04:08 PM
Hornaday American Gunner vs. Frontier - by DeanD - 04-12-2020, 03:28 PM
Hornaday American Gunner vs. Frontier - by DeanD - 04-13-2020, 12:41 AM
Hornaday American Gunner vs. Frontier - by gwtx - 04-24-2020, 03:05 AM
Hornaday American Gunner vs. Frontier - by gwtx - 04-24-2020, 03:06 AM
Hornaday American Gunner vs. Frontier - by mdram - 06-08-2020, 11:16 PM
Hornaday American Gunner vs. Frontier - by mdram - 06-09-2020, 11:43 AM
Hornaday American Gunner vs. Frontier - by mdram - 06-09-2020, 02:28 PM
Hornaday American Gunner vs. Frontier - by Aquila - 06-13-2020, 06:43 PM
Hornaday American Gunner vs. Frontier - by gwtx - 06-13-2020, 08:24 PM
Hornaday American Gunner vs. Frontier - by DeanD - 06-14-2020, 02:54 AM
Hornaday American Gunner vs. Frontier - by DeanD - 06-17-2020, 04:04 AM
Hornaday American Gunner vs. Frontier - by gwtx - 07-04-2020, 11:40 PM
Hornaday American Gunner vs. Frontier - by oyster - 07-06-2020, 01:15 PM
Hornaday American Gunner vs. Frontier - by JTB - 07-16-2020, 12:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)