Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Velocities?
#15
danm Wrote:Yeah inputting those low velocities for the Grendel completely negates his whole premise! I do think 6ARC will have it's place for long range but my shorties (11.5 and 12.5) especially will stay Grendel for life Smile

That was my thinking as well. Already have a long barreled bolt grendel and 2 handloads that can reach 1000 yards very well.

So I was going to do a 12 or 12.5 inch ARC, then I got to looking at some real life speeds and looking at bullet options for hunting and I quickly came to the realisation that ARC won't do anything better for hunting, then what my 12 inch grendel can do now.

So I'm out the ARC game all together.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Velocities? - by danm - 07-07-2020, 02:57 AM
Velocities? - by kcb38 - 07-07-2020, 03:08 AM
Velocities? - by bruceleroy - 07-07-2020, 04:16 AM
Velocities? - by Nordy55 - 07-07-2020, 05:04 AM
Velocities? - by biodsl - 07-07-2020, 05:28 AM
Velocities? - by danm - 07-07-2020, 06:56 AM
Velocities? - by Bfglowkee - 07-07-2020, 10:09 AM
Velocities? - by imaguy3 - 07-07-2020, 10:33 AM
Velocities? - by Grendelshooter - 07-07-2020, 12:07 PM
Velocities? - by biodsl - 07-07-2020, 12:49 PM
Velocities? - by imaguy3 - 07-07-2020, 09:28 PM
Velocities? - by danm - 07-07-2020, 09:41 PM
Velocities? - by ErikS - 07-08-2020, 02:33 AM
Velocities? - by danm - 07-08-2020, 02:49 AM
Velocities? - by A5BLASTER - 07-08-2020, 03:45 AM
Velocities? - by danm - 07-08-2020, 05:03 AM
Velocities? - by jmkhenka - 07-08-2020, 06:45 AM
Velocities? - by Bfglowkee - 07-08-2020, 10:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)