Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Illuminated vs non illuminated reticles
#13
I have a Leupold VX-R Patrol 3-9x40 with Firedot TMR reticle on my 18" 5.56 rifle and love the illumination. The illumination is the center dot only, and is red dot bright, so it really helps with quick shots at any time of day, but doesn't wash out the reticle. I haven't hunted with it yet, but it is really helpful when the crosshairs get lost on a dark background. I don't need illumination on my optics, but when it's done as well as the Firedot, I really appreciate it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Illuminated vs non illuminated reticles - by Klem - 07-04-2020, 03:55 AM
Illuminated vs non illuminated reticles - by cosh - 07-04-2020, 02:39 PM
Illuminated vs non illuminated reticles - by kmon - 07-04-2020, 09:47 PM
Illuminated vs non illuminated reticles - by drewthebrave - 07-07-2020, 10:37 PM
Illuminated vs non illuminated reticles - by danm - 07-12-2020, 03:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)