07-07-2020, 10:09 AM
Marketing and influencing 101: Take the lowest numbers of the product you are wanting to bring down and compare it to the highest numbers of your new shiny product. Its not "lying" since those numbers are published, your just comparing them in a specific light.
Now what they did is take the most common weight the Grendel shoots ( 123 )but take one of the slowest projectiles they could find load data for and post the lightest charge from their reloading data. Then they took the shiny new ARC and their target projectile to use and grabbed the highest, safe velocity they got in their tests.
Its a common slight of hand that we see everywhere and in these current times....all over our news. Smart shooters will see it for what it is and really the ARC either grabs your interest or it doesn't. We will have a large influx of ARC vs Grendel or any other AR 15 platform and we can see what hard data looks like from a avg shooters angle.
Still will use the Grendel for bigger game and if/when I grab an ARC, will probably keep it for smaller stuff and fun at distances. But then again I will probably build it as a Bolt rifle firs cause I am silly like that.
Now what they did is take the most common weight the Grendel shoots ( 123 )but take one of the slowest projectiles they could find load data for and post the lightest charge from their reloading data. Then they took the shiny new ARC and their target projectile to use and grabbed the highest, safe velocity they got in their tests.
Its a common slight of hand that we see everywhere and in these current times....all over our news. Smart shooters will see it for what it is and really the ARC either grabs your interest or it doesn't. We will have a large influx of ARC vs Grendel or any other AR 15 platform and we can see what hard data looks like from a avg shooters angle.
Still will use the Grendel for bigger game and if/when I grab an ARC, will probably keep it for smaller stuff and fun at distances. But then again I will probably build it as a Bolt rifle firs cause I am silly like that.

