Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Thoughts on Nosler 100 gr. Partitions
#10
I handloaded 100gr partitions for my 12.5" Grendel pistol w/monster barrel but couldn't get the 2.2 oal that hodgdon recommended. I had to seat bullet to 2.175 just touching the lands.
I was a bit concerned about seating that deep but they performed very well.
Using imr 8208 xbr powder, 29.5 grains reached 2420fps, 30.0 grains 2475, and 30.5 grains 2520. Measured with a magnetospeed v3.

All good groups out to 100yds and happy with the velocity.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Thoughts on Nosler 100 gr. Partitions - by 1Shot - 04-30-2020, 01:26 PM
Thoughts on Nosler 100 gr. Partitions - by 1Shot - 05-01-2020, 01:01 PM
Thoughts on Nosler 100 gr. Partitions - by blackngold - 07-04-2020, 11:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)