Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Illuminated vs non illuminated reticles
#5
Croak Wrote:For LVPO use at short range, I consider a lighted reticle a must-have, day or night.

Call me an ignorant, country bumpkin, but what is "LVPO"?

Tgself1, many years ago I had a Tasco 4 x 32 that I used to hunt coyotes at night. In the dark, the crosshairs turned a copper color, easy to shoot with when calling coyotes in close ( 30yds or so). I would assume that an illuminated crosshair would be just as beneficial. Just my WAEG.
"A Patriot must always be ready to defend his Country against his government"
Edward Abbey

"Stay out of trouble, Never give up, Never give in, Watch you're six, Hold the line, Stay Frosty."
Dr. Sabastian Gorka, Hungarian by birth, American Patriot by Beliefs.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Illuminated vs non illuminated reticles - by Klem - 07-04-2020, 03:55 AM
Illuminated vs non illuminated reticles - by Sinclair - 07-04-2020, 06:38 AM
Illuminated vs non illuminated reticles - by cosh - 07-04-2020, 02:39 PM
Illuminated vs non illuminated reticles - by kmon - 07-04-2020, 09:47 PM
Illuminated vs non illuminated reticles - by danm - 07-12-2020, 03:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)