Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can't find primers? Cabela's has CCI 450s.
#11
JDub Wrote:No kidding man, thanks for the support. I was able to buy some 8208xbr at a local shop but it was $35/lb...still cheaper than buying online and paying hazmat. I bought 2000 of the CCI450s and it was $110 shipped...yikes!

The Winchester WSRs I have laying around from the last century have a price tag of $1.59Rolleyes Also have unopened metal cans of IMR4895 that have a price tag of $15.95. Is reminiscing about the good ol' days a sign of old age?

Ouch... I just picked up a couple thousand CCI 450 today at Scheels for $34. per 1000. They had a bunch of them.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Can't find primers? Cabela's has CCI 450s. - by CMoor - 07-04-2020, 02:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)