Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
123 gr. Hornady SST with IMR 4895
#1
I found a recipe on a Nosler webpage showing a 123 gr bullet and 27 grns. of IMR 4895. Upon Filling the case with powder the Hornady SST bullet would cause the load to be compressed. Has anyone used this combination? I stopped at that point to question if I should continue as I don’t need to blow up a new rifle.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
123 gr. Hornady SST with IMR 4895 - by Ronson2 - 07-02-2020, 03:05 PM
123 gr. Hornady SST with IMR 4895 - by A5BLASTER - 07-02-2020, 03:24 PM
123 gr. Hornady SST with IMR 4895 - by FW Conch - 07-02-2020, 03:26 PM
123 gr. Hornady SST with IMR 4895 - by Ronson2 - 07-02-2020, 04:01 PM
123 gr. Hornady SST with IMR 4895 - by Wafavre2 - 07-02-2020, 04:07 PM
123 gr. Hornady SST with IMR 4895 - by 1Shot - 07-02-2020, 10:05 PM
123 gr. Hornady SST with IMR 4895 - by Klem - 07-03-2020, 01:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)