Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Finally! My Amend2 Mags arrived today!
#10
m796rider Wrote:Federal loads the 130gr Bergers to 2.245" or so COAL... The photo shows the rounds being pretty darned tight in the mag.


I didn’t have very big screen when I first looked at your photos. I didn’t even see the black tip on the 115 grain Barnes bullet. I think the Amend2 will be closer to the E-Lander COAL length than the ASC or CPD mags. As long as the Amend2 function reliably I can put up with that cartridge length.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Finally! My Amend2 Mags arrived today! - by Squid - 06-30-2020, 12:06 AM
Finally! My Amend2 Mags arrived today! - by Squid - 06-30-2020, 12:13 AM
Finally! My Amend2 Mags arrived today! - by KZero - 06-30-2020, 01:50 PM
Finally! My Amend2 Mags arrived today! - by Squid - 06-30-2020, 06:00 PM
Finally! My Amend2 Mags arrived today! - by VASCAR2 - 06-30-2020, 08:07 PM
Finally! My Amend2 Mags arrived today! - by Squid - 07-01-2020, 08:50 PM
Finally! My Amend2 Mags arrived today! - by Squid - 07-04-2020, 11:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)