06-26-2020, 11:41 PM
This is mine
ZRO Delta matched upper and lower with SLR MLOK rail cerakoted SIG gray, Geissele SSA-E trigger, JP Enterprises 6.5 Grendel bolt/BCG, Hogue pistol grip and stock, Ballistic Advantage 16" stainless barrel, and a Vortex 2-7 Crossfire II. I want to get some better glass later on (right now, I've swapped my Nikon Prostaff 5 3.5-14 on the rig), but I like being able to dial down for close shots AND I've been able to make consistent hits out to 500 yards with it. Was able to take a buck last season, and I'll be taking it out again this year. For those Hornady Black 123 grain ELD-M's to not be a "hunting" bullet, they did extremely well.
ZRO Delta matched upper and lower with SLR MLOK rail cerakoted SIG gray, Geissele SSA-E trigger, JP Enterprises 6.5 Grendel bolt/BCG, Hogue pistol grip and stock, Ballistic Advantage 16" stainless barrel, and a Vortex 2-7 Crossfire II. I want to get some better glass later on (right now, I've swapped my Nikon Prostaff 5 3.5-14 on the rig), but I like being able to dial down for close shots AND I've been able to make consistent hits out to 500 yards with it. Was able to take a buck last season, and I'll be taking it out again this year. For those Hornady Black 123 grain ELD-M's to not be a "hunting" bullet, they did extremely well.

