Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which ammo to use for barrel break in, Wolf or Hornady AG?
#11
I used to use barrel “break in“ methods .But, I realized it’s a waste of time and ammo. I just load and shoot whatever ammo I intend to use.And I clean my gun as I always have regularly. By running a nylon brush Through the barrel and as many patches it takes for them to come out clean after every 100rds,or shooting session.
And of course it depends on the barrel you own.A quality hand lapped barrel will perform well from sight in.A mass produced barrel will probably require a few 100 rds to smooth out and maybe shoot better,or not.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Which ammo to use for barrel break in, Wolf or Hornady AG? - by FLshooter - 06-26-2020, 11:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)