Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6.5 Grendel Federal Fusion 120 grain
#17
I don't have any experience with Fusion bullets in 6.5 Grendel but I do with .270 Winchester. I shot an Antelope at an estimated 275 yards with a 130 grain Fusion bullet. It was a quartering shot from the back of the left rib cage & out the right shoulder. The heart & lungs were mush & the shoulder meat was hamburger. The exit wound was huge! I'd have no worries about using 6.5 Grendel Fusion ammo on Antelope, Mule Deer, whitetails or wild swine if they perform like the .270 Win. version.

120 grain Gold Dots have been on my "want to reload" list. Could be another stellar hunting bullet.
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
6.5 Grendel Federal Fusion 120 grain - by imaguy3 - 06-24-2020, 11:51 AM
6.5 Grendel Federal Fusion 120 grain - by am4966 - 06-25-2020, 03:47 PM
6.5 Grendel Federal Fusion 120 grain - by Old Bob - 06-26-2020, 04:14 PM
6.5 Grendel Federal Fusion 120 grain - by imaguy3 - 07-04-2020, 01:47 AM
6.5 Grendel Federal Fusion 120 grain - by imaguy3 - 07-04-2020, 01:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)