Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Shooting Factory Seconds and unbranded bullets
#2
I've shot a bunch of Midways blem bullets in 6mm, .270 and .223 and have found very little difference between the blems and the full price bullets. The most notable is that they do not have the high polish as the regular bullets, and I have found a couple of misshapen bullets and oversize/undersize bullets. I tried weighing them once and found for the most part that they were within .2 grains of each other, and I consider them the same as the branded version. It is easy to find which bullets you are buying by matching the photos of the bullets as Midway uses the same photo for the blems and branded.

They are good enough that I still use them to shoot half-scale Silhouette competition.
If I agreed with you, then we'd both be wrong.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Shooting Factory Seconds and unbranded bullets - by stubshaft - 06-26-2020, 04:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)