Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Why do Lee dies get slagged so much here
#24
To add, and speaking just for myself, if I were to spend a bunch of money on quality dies I would just get a 2-die set. I believe the 3-die sets come with either a neck sizing die or some kind of taper-crimp die. Since my one and only Grendel is a semi-auto, I'd have no use for either of those extra dies. Can't neck-size for a semi-auto, and I've got the Lee FC die, so that's how I'd crimp If I was going that route.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Why do Lee dies get slagged so much here - by SDW - 06-25-2020, 12:18 AM
Why do Lee dies get slagged so much here - by SDW - 06-25-2020, 02:22 PM
Why do Lee dies get slagged so much here - by SDW - 06-25-2020, 04:36 PM
Why do Lee dies get slagged so much here - by SDW - 06-26-2020, 02:16 AM
Why do Lee dies get slagged so much here - by SDW - 06-26-2020, 02:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)