Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
CMC 6mmARC BCG
#8
CMMG is using rifle length gas systems on both their 16" & 20" 6mm ARC barrels. Their 300 series rifles & uppers have SLR adjustable gas blocks but their 200 & 100 series don't. I'm guessing the 6mm ARC will run fine with a rifle length gas system. But don't go by my guesses. I'm still trying to figure out my Grendel... Rolleyes

https://cmmginc.com/shop/?orderby=price-...er=6mm-arc
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
CMC 6mmARC BCG - by hill37 - 06-09-2020, 05:54 PM
CMC 6mmARC BCG - by A5BLASTER - 06-09-2020, 07:10 PM
CMC 6mmARC BCG - by kmon - 06-09-2020, 07:34 PM
CMC 6mmARC BCG - by A5BLASTER - 06-09-2020, 07:58 PM
CMC 6mmARC BCG - by grayfox - 06-09-2020, 08:02 PM
CMC 6mmARC BCG - by grayfox - 06-09-2020, 08:03 PM
CMC 6mmARC BCG - by A5BLASTER - 06-09-2020, 08:34 PM
CMC 6mmARC BCG - by Old Bob - 06-10-2020, 01:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)