06-07-2020, 12:06 PM
My current go to bullet is the 129sst
25.8 8208XBR, COL 2.276, (don't know fps as my chrono is at a friends last range trip)
20" barrel, No pressure signs, at that COL I am still .003 off the lands and fit perfect in my mags. Did some testing last year on COL with this bullet and my grouping tightened up nicely as I bridged that gap and shortened bullet jump.
XBR is my go to powder for several calibers now. Good stuff,
25.8 8208XBR, COL 2.276, (don't know fps as my chrono is at a friends last range trip)
20" barrel, No pressure signs, at that COL I am still .003 off the lands and fit perfect in my mags. Did some testing last year on COL with this bullet and my grouping tightened up nicely as I bridged that gap and shortened bullet jump.
XBR is my go to powder for several calibers now. Good stuff,

