CZ 527 6.5 Grendel Feed Problems
#14
I have a 527 6.5G Suppressor Ready model. I've had cycling issues on I think round 4 of I remember correctly. Mag fully loaded, chambers the first round no issue. Next round, doesn't want to cycle. All rounds after that, smooth as butter. I'll try some of the suggestions in this thread.

To the OP, yeah, definitely don't want to regularly single load rounds and try to snap the extractor over the rim by pushing forward on a Mauser action. I believe on a full size Mauser action you should be able to do that by pressing on the side of the extractor as you load, essentially springing the claw outward. But not only is that kind of a pain to do, but I've never had good look doing that on any of my CZ rifles, and I've had a lot of them.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
CZ 527 6.5 Grendel Feed Problems - by redbeard - 04-14-2020, 05:11 PM
CZ 527 6.5 Grendel Feed Problems - by tdbru - 04-14-2020, 07:39 PM
CZ 527 6.5 Grendel Feed Problems - by A5BLASTER - 04-14-2020, 08:02 PM
CZ 527 6.5 Grendel Feed Problems - by D.Davis - 04-14-2020, 09:12 PM
CZ 527 6.5 Grendel Feed Problems - by Rosecrans1 - 04-15-2020, 12:28 PM
CZ 527 6.5 Grendel Feed Problems - by zero G - 05-10-2020, 08:18 PM
CZ 527 6.5 Grendel Feed Problems - by A5BLASTER - 05-10-2020, 08:50 PM
CZ 527 6.5 Grendel Feed Problems - by Harpoon1 - 05-11-2020, 12:15 AM
CZ 527 6.5 Grendel Feed Problems - by zero G - 05-11-2020, 10:26 PM
CZ 527 6.5 Grendel Feed Problems - by zero G - 05-11-2020, 11:26 PM
CZ 527 6.5 Grendel Feed Problems - by A5BLASTER - 05-12-2020, 01:18 AM
CZ 527 6.5 Grendel Feed Problems - by Rosecrans1 - 05-12-2020, 09:33 AM
CZ 527 6.5 Grendel Feed Problems - by zero G - 05-22-2020, 01:30 AM
CZ 527 6.5 Grendel Feed Problems - by PA452 - 06-01-2020, 03:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)