Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Adjustable gas block for 8” build
#5
VASCAR2 Wrote:I tested my RCA adjustable carrier key yesterday and it worked as advertised. The key is easily adjusted if you have an allen wrench.
Thanks a lot bud. I may actually want to try a gas key myself. For around 40 bucks I’m thinking it’s worth the price of admission. I have a suppressed black out which is hitting me in the face with a Lotta gas lately. that might be the thing to tame it down.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Adjustable gas block for 8” build - by FLshooter - 05-30-2020, 12:17 PM
Adjustable gas block for 8” build - by VASCAR2 - 05-30-2020, 02:23 PM
Adjustable gas block for 8” build - by Red*Lion - 05-31-2020, 01:13 AM
Adjustable gas block for 8” build - by VASCAR2 - 05-31-2020, 03:18 PM
Adjustable gas block for 8” build - by FLshooter - 05-31-2020, 09:43 PM
Adjustable gas block for 8” build - by VASCAR2 - 06-01-2020, 05:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)