Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Not a whole lot of shot opportunities but I made the best of what I had - 2 TX boars
#9
am4966 Wrote:Great video, how do you like the Dracos barrel?

I find that it is supper accurate and cold bores don’t wander. When using night vision and thermal being able to shoot accurately and consistent is vital to repeated success and confidence in my gear - the DRACOS is hitting the check boxes hunt after hunt.

The downside is , as a reloader the OAL of my reloads has to be much shorter than all my other grendels otherwise the bullets hit the lands and I get malfunctions. So I have to load very carefully for it. Haven’t had a problem with any factory rounds though!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Not a whole lot of shot opportunities but I made the best of what I had - 2 TX boars - by HuntTXhogs - 05-30-2020, 06:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)