Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
first time out
#5
Thanks for the info. I picked up 500 rds at SG for $ 175.00 including shipping and tax...Really looking into reloading I,ve done 1,000s of shot gun when I used to shoot trap but never rifle. And I have been tying my own flies for years
so I know the beauty of being self sufficient. I also have friends that reload so I can get some help from them. RCBS press in attic is getting dusted off.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
first time out - by Bodean - 05-29-2020, 07:56 PM
first time out - by oldhunter1954 - 05-29-2020, 09:35 PM
first time out - by 82HALO - 05-30-2020, 12:01 PM
first time out - by Bodean - 05-30-2020, 04:35 PM
first time out - by js8588 - 05-30-2020, 11:22 PM
first time out - by rabiddawg - 05-31-2020, 04:06 AM
first time out - by Rosecrans1 - 05-31-2020, 02:49 PM
first time out - by Rosecrans1 - 05-30-2020, 11:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)