05-30-2020, 11:12 AM
Plus on Ammoseek.com
I also use TargetSportsUSA when I'm buying factory rounds. They have Wolf Military Classic in bulk and by the box as well. I like their customer service just a hair better than Ammoseek if a problem creeps up.
Look at locations of ammo sites. If you are closer to one than another, you "could" save shipping over others that may be cheaper in product price.
If you're going to shoot a lot, think about reloading. Like cutting your own firewood, it gives you a warm fuzzy feeling shooting your own rounds and you can gain much better accuracy for your rifle(s). It all depends on how much disposable income you have. Really glad you enjoyed your Grendel and welcome to the hoard.
I also use TargetSportsUSA when I'm buying factory rounds. They have Wolf Military Classic in bulk and by the box as well. I like their customer service just a hair better than Ammoseek if a problem creeps up.
Look at locations of ammo sites. If you are closer to one than another, you "could" save shipping over others that may be cheaper in product price.
If you're going to shoot a lot, think about reloading. Like cutting your own firewood, it gives you a warm fuzzy feeling shooting your own rounds and you can gain much better accuracy for your rifle(s). It all depends on how much disposable income you have. Really glad you enjoyed your Grendel and welcome to the hoard.

