Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hornady 129 grain Interlock SP and RL-15/Varget Load Recipe
#1
Hello all,

I'm new to shooting/reloading for 6.5 Grendel and recently picked up a PSA 18" 1:8 twist upper for my AR. I'm planning on using this upper for deer/hog hunting, and recently received a box of Hornady 129 grain Interlock SP bullets in the mail from a Hornady rebate. I also have brand new Starline brass, CCI 400 primers, Federal Gold Match AR primers, RL-15, and Varget on hand. I'm looking to put together a hunting load using components I already have, since powders are pretty hard to come by right now. I downloaded the Hornady 10th Edition manual for 6.5 Grendel which lists charges for RL-15 and Varget, but I'd prefer not to do a ladder load since these are going to be hunting rounds used within 100-200 yards. I'm looking for load recipes with good results any of you may have with this bullet and RL-15 or Varget powders. Thanks in advance!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hornady 129 grain Interlock SP and RL-15/Varget Load Recipe - by jewski_brewski - 05-27-2020, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)